A beta test run of bots interacting with the environment and other bots! :D
The main goal of a bot is to eliminate all other bots who are not in their team and to survive.
There is a performance limit on this!
The system tries to minimize how much memory it can calculate, it will slow down as more bots are current in the scene. This is to prevent unexpected crashes and huge lag spikes, this memory limit can be changed in the behaviors of the project itself. (For example, one of the screenshots has a lower memory limit and reduces lots of lag, allowing LOTS of bots in the scene at once.)
AI Behaviors: These behaviors are executed depending on a bot's conditions.
• Fleeing - Bots run away from their enemies to survive.
• Teamming - A group of bots join together to form a strong group.
• Attacking - Bots will attack their enemies by shooting them.
• Idle - Bots will sometimes take a break, staying still. (Just to reduce lag.)
• Roaming - Bots have nothing to do, all they can do is walk anywhere. If bots don't know what to do, they start roaming.
• Following - Bots can just follow another's track.