- You’re free to use any assets you may find or create, as long as there aren’t copyright issues.
- You must work alone. No teams allowed.
- Your concept should be original.
- Post your submission into the hub using the tag “hyperween”
- The game you build is completely yours, and you’re free to keep working on it as much as you want once the
results of the marathon are announced.
The submissions will be posted in the Hub for the community to view. From there you can vote on who you think
should be the winner. We ask that you do not vote for your own submission. vote on three submissions by liking
them in the Hub.
- Innovation: Originality and creativity in the concept of the game
- Fun: how much you enjoyed playing the game
- Theme: how well the submission fits the theme given
- Graphics and Audio: how good the game looks, feels, and sounds.
Ask us any questions in
or just DM us on social media! This group was created for you to interact, share ideas, ask for advice and make
friends - don’t be shy!